Are you planning to study MBA in Singapore and looking for a reputable college? If yes, then MDIS is the right choice for you. This higher learning institution offers internationally recognized programs. Their MBA programs are designed to equip students with critical skills and knowledge to help them advance in their careers. MDIS has invested heavily both in human resources and infrastructure to ensure that their students get the best. For more information about MBA programs offered by MDIS, visit https://www.mdis.edu.sg/masters. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about enrolling for an MBA at MDIS. Now without further ado, let’s dive into the article.
Why should I study MBA in Singapore?
One of the top reasons why you should study an MBA program in Singapore is because they have some of the top universities in the world. When you study in their top higher learning institutions like MDIS, you are guaranteed that you will get skills that will help you advance in your career. Another reason why you should study MBA in Singapore is that most of their MBA programs are internationally recognized, meaning you can work anywhere in the world. Last but not least, Singapore has great weather, an advanced transport system, and a friendly social atmosphere which makes it ideal for students from all walks of life.
How much are the MBA fees in Singapore?
MBA fees in Singapore vary depending on various factors, including the MBA program that you are planning to study and the higher learning institution that you choose. Some higher learning institutions charge higher fees for their MBA program than others. Likewise, some MBA programs are more costly than others. But the average cost of studying MBA in Singapore ranges anywhere from $38,520 to $60,000. However, obtaining an MBA from Singapore can propel you to managerial roles, and increase your job opportunities, thus boosting your income. This means that the amount you will pay to study MBA in Singapore is worth it.
What is the entry requirement for Master Courses in Singapore?
In order to study MBA in a national university in Singapore, you need to have a GMAT/GRE score of above 650. However, private higher learning institutions don’t require students to have a GMAT/GRE.
The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. On the other hand, international applicants must have a degree from a recognized university and should be in line with the MBA program that they have applied for.
Some MBA programs such as MA in Fine Art require the candidate to have prior work experience.
What are the MBA courses available in Singapore?
MBA courses available in Singapore include:
- Master of Arts in Education studies
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Events Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Health management)
- Master of Business Administration (Hospitality and Tourism Management)
- Master of business administration ( Human Resource management)
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing)
- Master of Business Administration (Supply Chain Management)
- Master of Business Administration in Banking and Finance
- Master of Business Administration in International Marketing
- Master of Science Cyber Security
- Master of engineering Electrical and Electronic
- Master of Engineering Mechanical
- Master of public health
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Master of Science in Tourism and Hospitality
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management