Microsoft Windows is the most adapted operating system because of its easy-to-access graphical interface. With improved security and a new update of compatibility features, Microsoft Windows 10 free operating system is in the spotlight. Our easy step-by-step guide windows 10 Free Download Full Version with Key.
Microsoft guaranteed its users to provide all the newest upgrades and updates for all their services. This is making windows 10 free download quicker and easier and turning it into a service tool. Read our entire post, if you’re in search of a windows 10 operating system free download the full version with key. Here’s our complete step-by-step guide for you to free download the full version of Microsoft Windows 10.
Complete Step By Step Guide for Full Version Microsoft Windows 10 Free Download
In this article, You’ll learn how to download windows 10 for free in easy steps. All the steps are provided here in detail. All the steps of installation of free windows 10 on your laptop or PC.
Minimum Hardware Requirements Before Installation Windows 10
It’s going to be easy for you to have already had your hands on Windows version 8.1, as both the operating systems have the same system requirements. Microsoft has listed a few minimum hardware requirements to install free windows 10, as per the following:
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Display: 800×600
When you have made sure that your system fulfills all the above requirements, then you’ll move to the next step. Backing up your data is important as the downloading process can erase data from your system. It is suggested that you first create a backup of your important information as the installation process is going to erase all the data from the primary hard disk of your system.
Steps to Back-Up your Data:
Here we can help you out with how to back up your data. Necessary steps to be followed are given below for you, to help you backup all your data efficiently. So that we hope that you don’t lose anything when you are installing Microsoft windows 10 for free:
1. if you’re a cloud platform user then it is recommended for you to back up your important data by uploading them onto your cloud. The preferred secure cloud platform is as follows:
- One drive: This can be a smart way to save your data if it is in a document format.
- Google drive (https://drive.google.com): You can upload files easily on Google drive and then get access to them anytime, anywhere. Here what you’ll need are a device to access it and a good internet connection.
2. you can also store your important data in external hard drives. Such as a USB drive or a portable hard drive.
This way your data will be safe and protected. Then you won’t need to worry again about the data and easily do the installation. Also, we can assure you that one drive and google drive are excellent at protecting all the crucial information and saving them, keeping it safe on your cloud platform.
Here we guide you with our Step by step installation guide for free windows 10:
When the backup procedure is done the next part is to make sure that you have installed a proper device driver before installation. Such as a wireless adapter or ethernet for your graphics card, if they don’t get detected. These drivers will help you as they play an important role in the windows 10 free upgrade download. If you want to download the latest drivers We also suggest you refer to the most used computer manufacture websites as follows:
After we are done with the basic initial steps, now we begin the main part. So here are the installation steps for you to free download the windows 10 full version:
- The first step is to open your browser from your current system and click on the link given below: insider.windows.com.
- Then you’ll need to sign in by entering your Microsoft account details. For this click on get started on the webpage.
- You’ll find that several options are asking you whether you want a free copy of windows 10 for your mobile phone or pc. Confirm it by clicking on your preferred option.
- A page will appear titled “is it right for me?” This will have all the documentation needed for the newest upgrade of windows 10 for phone or pc based on your preference. You can read it to find out if the device requirements match or not.
- Then scroll down and you’ll see the ‘get the preview’ option. Simply you can click on it then click on the link named Download the ISO. A new page will appear where there are keys for a Windows 10 free preview. Although there is no use of this key still, save this information as there is a chance that windows ask you to activate the copy.
- Then, you need to select the language, in which the free windows 10 will be displayed.
- Make a choice of using 32-bit or 64-bit Windows, whatever is based on your work requirement.
- Now you can download the windows 10 free ISO file, then burn that into a DVD or a USB.
- Further, if you want to opt for a clean installation from the bootable preview of windows and you don’t want to lose your system files, you can just run setup.exe from the USB or DVD.
- Now with this you can enjoy a free copy of windows 10 pro. Or home. Keep updating it to access and enjoy it in the future.
An Important Tip: Even now you’ll have to keep the insider account active and visit it in a few weeks to keep it activated. You’ll get free updates to windows 10 without having to pay anything in this way. Your windows 10 free upgrade download is complete now and now you can use your upgraded system easily. Now that you have known all the steps, you are now able to download the Windows 10 operating system full version free download with key.
Some Final Words
Also, this was your ultimate guide for you to handle the Windows 10 download and upgrade easily. To use the ultimate version of Windows 10 for free and enjoy access to it, follow our instruction guide and begin the installation today.